segunda-feira, 9 de março de 2009

Resolvi postar hoje, alguns "b-sides" razoavelmente bons, mas que ficaram excluídos pela descuidada autora do blog. Então here it goes. Logo abaixo, seguem os comentários sobre o porque de o post não ser publicado.

Primeiro:
- Complicação desnecessária -
For you I would wait till kingdon come,what if you should decide that you don't want me there in your life ? when you feel so tired but you can't sleep, when you loose something you can't repleace. Ok, here we go, now, I'm gonna right this post in this way : English, so, forgive something that I can possibly do in the wrong way.This has been a long and exhausting week, It's just tuesday eve and I really want to go home, 'cause I want to use the internet, that my grandmother doesn't have, so, i've watched dvds and read a book all week long. Today, i've visited my other grandma to see her and my uncles. Things change, so do people. I'm impressed how this changes can surprise me, for example, my parents, i mean, my dad, HE TOLD ME THAT WE COULD GO HOME TOMORROW, and now, guess what he said to me?! We will go just on sunday! That's a big fuckin'shit!Now, i'm listenin' jethro tull and tryin'to calm down, but I think that it won't stop, i guess it's PMS! and I'm tired to write in english, not in a mood. Estranho o rumo das coisas, eu ultimamente no meu tempo livre tenho refletido sobre isso, eu nunca me imaginaria dessa forma que estou, nem nos meus sonhos mais otimistas (sempre fui pessimista ao extremo), tenho uma boa família, um quase bom relacionamento com meus pais, que as vezes se torna ruim por minha causa.

Comentário :
Está claro o porquê desse texto não ter sido postado anteriormente, ele é muito confuso, não tem nexo, e muito menos fim, assim como eu.

No seguir da semana postarei mais alguns, e também alguns rascunhos salvos no pc.

Um comentário:

  1. post digno de uma foragida d uma penitenciaria. fiko show mana :D

    ResponderExcluir